- Extensive and expert programming experience in at least one general programming language (e.g: Java, C, C++) & tech stack to write maintainable, scalable, unit-tested code.
- Experience with multi-threading and concurrency programming
- Extensive experience in object-oriented design skills, knowledge of design patterns, and huge passion and ability to design intuitive module and class-level interfaces
- Excellent coding skills – should be able to convert design into code fluently
- Knowledge of Test-Driven Development
- Good understanding of databases (e.g., MySQL) and NoSQL (e.g., HBase, Elasticsearch, Aerospike etc)
- Strong desire to solving complex and interesting real-world problems
- Experience with full life cycle development in any programming language on a Linux platform
- Go-getter attitude that reflects in energy and intent behind assigned tasks
- Worked in start-up like environment with high levels of ownership and commitment
- BTech, MTech, or PhD in Computer Science or related technical discipline (or equivalent).
- Experience in building highly scalable business applications, which involve implementing large complex business flows and dealing with huge amount of data.
- 5+ years of experience in the art of writing code and solving problems for large Scale.
- Open communicator who shares thoughts and opinions frequently, listens intently and takes constructive feedback.