|ABOUT THE COMPANY:
||Our client is one of the top analytics & reporting company helping world class companies across the world integrating ERP & key business applications accessing real time data.
- Assist in design, development, implementation, and analysis of technical products and systems.
- Perform engineering design tasks using standard techniques.
- Support quality development practices and pursue new and better ways to build software.
- Understand and follow emerging design to appropriately meet the business needs of the company.
- Use what works while keeping an eye out for new and better ways.
- Reach outside the mainstream to adopt the best of all communities: open source, programming, etc.
- Continuously improve and don't be content with the status quo -- code can always be better expressed, more elegant and simpler, and higher in quality.
- Experience with Java / J2EE
- Experience with one or more of the following application frameworks: Spring, Spring Boot
- Experience in front end development using JSF with RichFaces.
- Knowledge of jQuery and Ajax
- Good understanding of ORM frameworks like iBatis / MyBatis / Hibernate.
- Good Understanding of SQL
- Good Understanding of Application/Data Security Model
- Experience with Microsoft SQL Server or open-source relational database management system like MySQL
- Experience implementing functionality using one or more of the following:
- REST API required.
- General understanding of APIs recommended.
- Git software versioning and revision control system
- Experience on application Servers containers: Glassfish, Payara and EJB containers.
|JOB QUALIFICATIONS & SKILLS:
- Bachelor’s degree in computer science
- 8+ years related experience (including internships and/or cooperative work experience)
- Software Development Experience in developing object-oriented (OOP) software applications using Java.
- Problem Solving Skills