- Any Degree with computer background.
- 3-5 year of experience
- Training on the application, code structure, architecture
- Object or component oriented development software - JAVA, J2EE, Struts 2.0/Spring MVC/ Spring Boot/EJB
- Database management system software – Oracle/ SQL/ DBMS
- Development environment software - Eclipse IDE, Visual Studio.
- Knowledge of servers – Jboss/ Web logic/ Apache (Tomcat/ Tomee)
- Knowledge of any bug tracking tool (Jira/Salesforce/ Bugzilla)
- Knowledge on any Java Unit Testing frameworks (Junit/ TestNG/ Mockito) – Preferable
- Making Decisions and Solving Problems — analysing information and evaluating results to choose the best solution and solve problems.
- Updating and Using Relevant Knowledge — Keeping up-to-date technically and applying new knowledge to your job.
- Communicating with Supervisors, Peers, or Subordinates — Providing information to supervisors, co-workers, and subordinates by telephone, in written form, e-mail, or in person.
- Getting Information — observing, receiving, and otherwise obtaining information from all relevant sources.
- B.E/BTECH/MCA to be preferred.