|ABOUT THE COMPANY:
||Client is a leading start-up and one of the original partners in the Atlassian software ecosystem headquartered in Massachusetts,
USA, helping teams customize tools to do better work together and delivering unique & expert solutions.
The company has over $140 million in growth funding and close to 500 employees globally and is ramping up its operations in India.
||Principal Software Engineer
||Hyderabad (Remote till the pandemic)
||B.E/B.Tech in EE, EECS, CS, MIS or comparable discipline
- Ability to play architect role and design solutions for complex business problems and integration issues.
- Familiarity with Atlassian products such as JIRA, Confluence, Bamboo, Stash, Bitbucket is preferred.
- Experience developing Atlassian apps either for server or using Atlassian Connect Framework a plus.
- Lead the scoping, sizing, and estimating efforts for the teams assigned work items.
- Development experience with Java RESTful APIs.
- Contributor to or consumer of Open-Source Frameworks. Experience with version control system, Git preferred.
- Experience in Maven, Gradle and Continuous Integration tools like Jenkins or Bamboo.
- Experience with Spring, Spring Boot, Node.js.
- Experience with DevOps and a variety of cloud hosting environments such as Digital Ocean, Amazon, Heroku, etc a plus.
- Experience with Chef, Ansible, Puppet, or any server infrastructure management solutions a plus.
- Previous experience designing, developing and deploying solutions that involve integration using well-published APIs (REST, SOAP, RPC etc).
- Experience with Agile software development methodologies.
- Ability to apply analytical and problem-solving skills to solve complex design and coding challenges.
- Working knowledge of software build, packaging, release management and installation process.
- Expertise in using project planning and management software.
- Ability to interact with any level within an organization.
- Ability to self-motivate and multi-task.
- Ability to work independently and as part of a team. Ability to lead a small team as and when required.
|EXCELLENT COMMUNICATION SKILLS:
- Has excellent verbal and written communication skills. Understand the requirements, articulate the design with different stakeholders.
- Understand the requirements, articulate the design with different stakeholders.
- Must be playing the role of manager or above already with good written and verbal communication skills.
|GOOD TECHNICAL SKILLS:
- Any Advanced Framework - Spring / Hibernate / Struts / APIs / Web Services HTML5, CSS4, jQuery, ReactJs, RequireJS and Backbone.js.
- DB Design (MySQL / Oracle / SQL Server).
Our client is a US based $140+ Million funded Atlassian Software provider that has a portfolio of trusted product brands like Beecom, Bob Swift, Botron, Feed Three, Innovalog, and Wittified. It includes more than 100 purpose-built apps loved by thousands of teams and millions of users worldwide.
It is uniquely poised to accelerate the leadership position within the billion-dollar Atlassian app market.