|ABOUT THE COMPANY:
||The client is a US based identity and access management providing company with a venture capital
of $26.1+ M and is now ramping up its operations in Pune, India.
||Backend Software Engineer
||Java, Micro Services, Spring boot.
- 3+ years of professional software development experience
- Strong Java experience
- Great communication skills
- BS in Computer Science, or a related field
- Proficient experience with object-oriented analysis and design skills
- Proficient experience with an object-oriented programming language and techniques
- Proficient understanding of Java Frameworks
- Experience with AWS
- Experience with Continuous Delivery
- Experience instrumenting code for gathering production performance metrics
- Deliver efficient, maintainable, robust Java based microservices.
- Produce designs and rough estimates, and implement features based on product requirements.
- Collaborate with peers on designs, code reviews, and testing.
- Produce unit and end-to-end tests to improve code quality and maximize code coverage for new and existing features.